At RxSmile Orthodontics in Frisco, we offer Zoom Teeth Whitening, which can produce visible results in less than one hour. Professional teeth whitening for our patients is a popular in-office cosmetic dental procedure which can provide a safe and controlled solution for achieving a whiter, brighter smile in one office visit. Professional teeth whitening offers fast results without the hassle that is involved with many at-home whitening treatments. Over-the-counter whitening products are often ineffective or require great lengths of time due to the smaller amounts of whitening agents used.
Zoom Professional Teeth Whitening
Benefits of professional teeth whitening include:
- Stronger whitening agents
- Fast results: At RxSmile Orthodontics, we offer Zoom Teeth Whitening, which can produce visible results in less than one hour, as opposed to weeks of using home treatments, often with a much less noticeable outcome.
- Comfortable procedure: During your professional teeth whitening, your gums will be protected, and the entire process is monitored to ensure that your experience is a pleasant one. Desensitizers, such as fluoride and potassium nitrate, can be used to decrease tooth sensitivity.
- Color control: With in-office tooth whitening, patients can choose how many shades brighter they would like their teeth to be. Your dental professional then uses the precise strength of whitening agent to produce the desired result.
- Safe: In-office teeth whitening at RxSmile Orthodontics, is precisely carried out, as well as monitored for any issues of extreme tooth sensitivity.
- Dental expertise: RxSmile Orthodontist, Dr. Greg Greenberg, can recommend the best, most effective treatment for you depending on the cause of your teeth discoloration. If an underlying dental problem exists, it can be identified and repaired.
- Individualized: Over-the-counter treatments are often ill-fitting, while your doctor can cover each tooth individually with the appropriate amount of gel, as well as create a custom at-home tray for maintenance.
- Effective, even, and thorough whitening: In-office whitening procedures are performed by a dental professional who will ensure that each tooth receives an even application of whitening gel for the appropriate amount of time to achieve the requested result.