How much do braces cost? This the first question that comes to mind when contemplating orthodontic care. The cost of braces can vary depending on the orthodontic treatment you need and the type of braces you choose to fit your lifestyle.
Approximately how much do braces cost?
- Traditional Metal Braces Cost: Traditional metal braces are the most common type of braces and typically the least expensive, ranging from $3,000-$7,000 in price
- Ceramic Braces Cost: Clear or less visible tooth-colored dental braces cost $4,000-$8,000
- Invisalign® Clear Braces Cost: Series of clear aligners that range from $4,000-$8,000
Paying for Dental Braces (Orthodontics)
At RxSmile Orthodontics, our office strives to work with patients and families to help with payment options. While finances always come into play when choosing to have orthodontic treatment, they should never keep you from choosing a highly qualified orthodontist that you trust. Learn more about how much braces cost and paying for dental braces.
Dental Insurance – In Network Orthodontist In Frisco!
Dr. Greg Greenberg at RxSmile Frisco Orthodontics accepts the following insurance plans to cover the cost of braces:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- We do not participate in any DHMO plans
Many dental insurance plans will cover at least a portion of the orthodontic treatment that you choose. You should contact your insurance provider to find out exactly what and how much is covered. If you do not have dental insurance or your insurance covers only part of your orthodontic treatment (which is generally the case), payment options are available:
- OrthoFi: Our office offers this new financing option! OrthoFi is an individualized financial tool available through our orthodontic office in which you can design your own payment plan to fit within your personal budget.
- Payment Plans: Most orthodontic offices offer affordable and flexible monthly payment plans that allow you to pay for your braces over time.
- Payment in Full Discount: Many orthodontists offer a discount to patients who choose to pay for their orthodontic treatment in full prior to treatment.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) can often be used to cover the cost of braces. Be sure to consult with your orthodontist to ensure that any requirements for using these accounts are fulfilled. Knowing the rules and any monetary limits of your account will help the orthodontic payment process run smoothly.