Greg D. Greenberg, DDS
Greg D. Greenberg, DDS, is a Frisco orthodontist at RxSmile Frisco Orthodontics. Dr. Greenberg began practicing orthodontics in 1988 and has spent his entire career caring for two generations of families in the Frisco and North Dallas metropolitan area. Dr. Greenberg and our team welcome you to RxSmile!
- Why You Should Choose an Orthodontic Specialist
- Choosing An Orthodontist – Dr. Greg Greenberg
- Mom Approved Frisco Dentist by DFW Child Magazine
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist
RxSmile Frisco Orthodontics
6801 Warren Pkwy, Suite 121
We’re are always accepting new patients from the surrounding Frisco metropolitan area including, Plano, Little Elm, and The Colony.
Our office is open Monday through Thursday, but office hours vary.
Please call 972-335-1300 to schedule an appointment or submit an online appointment request.
Dr. Greg Greenberg was named by his peers to the Super Dentists® list in Texas Monthly. The list is limited to the top 10 percent of dentists in the state and allows health care consumers to find a dentist who is one “of the best and brightest in their field.”
Greg D. Greenberg, DDS – Biography
Greg D. Greenberg, DDS, a Frisco orthodontist at RxSmile Frisco Orthodontics began practicing orthodontics in 1988 and has spent his entire career caring for two generations of families in the Frisco and North Dallas metropolitan area. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists and Southwest Association of Orthodontists, along with many other dental associations. He received his certificate in orthodontics from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Baylor College of Dentistry and his bachelor of science from Tulane University. He is a native of Dallas and married his college sweetheart, Lauri. They have two lovely children, Rachel and Mitchell. In his free time, he enjoys fishing and playing tennis.
Dr. Greenberg has been awarded the prestigious “Mom Approved Doctor” by DFW Child magazine. Every year, DFW Child polls local moms to find the best dentists and orthodontists in the Dallas Fort Worth area. This year local moms nominated Dr. Greenberg for his excellence in dental care. This is a huge honor and Dr. Greenberg would like to thank all the moms that voted for him as one of the most trusted dentists in North Texas.
Greg D. Greenberg, DDS – Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science – Tulane University
- Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Southwest Association of Orthodontists
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Dallas County Dental Society Peer Review Committee, past committee member
Orthodontics Diagnosis and Treatment Lectures for General Dentists Spring and Fall 2015
- Orthodontics Diagnosis and Treatment Lectures for General Dentists
- Invisalign Treatment for Simple Malocclusions
- Invisalign Summit, Las Vegas Continuing Orthodontic Education 2014
- Invisalign Summit, Las Vegas Continuing Orthodontic Education 2012
- Invisalign Summit, Las Vegas Continuing Orthodontic Education 2010
- Damon Forum, Global Meeting, Continuing Orthodontic Education for Damon users and Orthodontists from around the World.
- Invisalign Doctors – Study Club Dinners, speakers from around the world to discuss advances in technique and protocol for Invisalign Doctors.
Our goal at the RxSmile Frisco orthodontics office with Dr. Greg Greenberg is to provide highly personalized and comprehensive orthodontic care for our families in the Frisco-Plano metropolitan area. If you have questions about braces and would like to make an appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Greg Greenberg, please call 972-335-1300 Monday through Thursday, or submit an online appointment request and we will respond within one business day.